I did make a few little changes, i used cotton balls and rubbing alcohol (instead of HEET and fiberglass) I used a candle to preheat for about 1 minute. At first it made a huge flame after about 5min or so it died down. While putting on the lid the top tore, adding another hole for flame to come out.
this is not an instructable nor is it intended to be thats why its a slide show
UP DATE (new pics posted may not be up for and couple hours)
I made a new lid, and further moded the inside. The new lid has fewer holes, using 3 different sizes. The inside has a thin layer of cotton at the bottom covered in a thin layer of steel wool (#0000) and then a cotton ring on top the idea is the bottom cotton layer will never need changed and the top ring will last for at least 3 full burns.
new use: ROAST MARSHMALLOWS!!!!