8" (or whatever size you prefer) styrofoam ball
hot glue gun
1 yd satin
8" wooden dowel rod
1. Cut styrofoam ball in half
2. Use scissors to make a small, deep hole in the middle of the flat side of one half. Fill half of hole with hot glue, then insert wooden rod. Hold until dry.
3. Wrap half in satin. Secure with pins and then hot glue. Remove straight pins.
4. Start in the top middle of the ball. Open brooch, place dab of hot glue at top of straigh part of pin, near fascinator and at the part where the end of the pin would go, stick pin into styrofoam ball and hold until glue dries.
5. Continue doing this around the ball. Make sure you are rotating and are balancing colors and textures.
6. Wrap flowers around outside so stems stick out of bottom. Wrap with ribbon.