I just worked on a borrowed idea. Credit given where credit's due.
...and keep it safe. It's a wonder how the regular people feel impelled to steal this little gizmo.
Step 1: MATERIALS Needed
- an old NES controller. Prefferably not-working. I still have my NES console with a pair of working controllers. Do not use those kind. Go to a flea market or something.
- a jacket zipper, 35 cm (13.8 in) long. To match the NEs scheme, I selected one in red.
- phillips n°1 screwdriver
- nose-end pliers
- vinilic glue (like the one used in plastic water pipings, or acrylic scale models).
- Instant glue.
- EVA foam sheet for insulation.
- book paper binders (many of 'em)
Later on I ended needing the following
- X-acto or tip-top crafts knife
- Red sewing thread
- Sewing Needle