Introduction: NES Controller / 4 Port USB HUB
after seeing the mods with a classic NES Controllers i had 2 make something someone never made with it so i made a 4 port usb hub 4 my computer cheap and easy to do.
this cutting might take a while if u have a dermal shouldn't take to long i don't own 1.
Step 1: Things Ur Goin 2 Need
1.NES Conrtoller (bought at flea market 4 about 3 bucks)
2. 4 Port USB HUB (10 bucks at best buy)
3.big ans small star screw driver.
4. sheet rock knife or something else use 2 cut.
5.card board just in case.
Step 2: Open Up USB HUB
1. find all the screws holding the hub in place i only had 1.
2. remove the chip. (like so)
Step 3: Now to Open Up the NES Controller
1. remove all 6 screws from the back (save them)
2.remove the buttons and rubber pieces.
Step 4: Now to Start Cutting Stuff!!!
1. remove the two screw holes like so should look like da picture.
2. do the same to the other side like so.
Step 5: Cutting Slots for the Usb Hub
1. line up where ur goin 2 cut the holes at i would mark them but i did it with my knife.
2. when u have ur marks start cutting dem so it looks like so.
3. repeat with bottom part of the controller.
Step 6: Now 2 Assemble It
1. place the usb hub in place (dis is where i need the card bored cuz i messed up )
2. place buttons back in den the the hub and den close it and screw it back 2gether.
Step 7: Finally Ur Done!!!
ur work has been completed. this is my second mod hope u enjoyed trying dis out. im the first person on dis site 2 make dis mod with dis controller. my friends really loved dis idea and how it came out. but im new at dis and many more mods to come. thanx try it out and comment or leave me any queastions about dis mod.
i need more ideas so hit me with some.thanx!!!