Introduction: Name Aliens/Monsters
Have some time to fill and some art supplies? Here is a great, short, imagination using activity.
The basic idea is to turn your name into an alien/monster using your imagination.
All you need is:
3.crayons/other coloring media
Step 1: Prepare Your Name for the Fun
Now we need to prepare your name to be able to imagine it into a creature.
1. Fold your paper in half long ways (hot dog fold as the kids say)
2. Open the paper back up
3. Write your name in cursive using the crease as a line
4. Fold the bottom half of the paper up to cover the name. You should be able to see the name through the paper
5. Trace the name onto the paper following the lines you see through the paper
6. Open the paper. Now you should be able to see the second name through the paper. It will be a "reflection" of the first name you wrote.
7. Trace over the name
8. Now you should have your name and its mirror image right next to each other.
Step 2: Have Fun With It!
Now the fun part!
1.Rotate your paper and look from all sides to decide which way is best to design your alien.
2. Color it, add to it, bring out what you see. Be creative!
**drawings by Kaiden age 4, Zander age 7, and Mom age unmentioned**
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.