Introduction: Name for Android N : नारियल बर्फी ( Nariyal Barfi or COCONUT Barfi)
As there is confusion and suggestion about the name for Android N .
I have came with a suggestion Android Nariyal Barfi.
In this I will talk about Android History and also going to tell how to make your own Nariyal Barfi and about Nariyal barfi (with the recipe ).
Step 1: I Guess the Name of the Android N As :
I got the name as Nariyal Barfi; to get this name I have initially thought of sweets starting with N (aa every time android version name is actually a sweet).
I had taken this name because of one reason: nariyal barfi is my favourite sweet.
Actually Nariyal means coconut and Barfi means sweet in square shape.
And one more reason is that I want android to choose name for Android N as an Indian sweet dish so I came up with Android Nariyal Barfi.
Step 2: History of Android Version
There are many flavors of Android in market they are:
- Android 1.0 ALPHA
- Android 1.1 BETA
- Android 1.5 CUPCAKE
- Android 1.6 DONUT
- Android 2.1 ECLAIR
- Android 2.2 FROYO
- Android 2.3 GINGERBREAD
- Android 3.0 HONEYCOMB
- Android 4.0 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
- Android 4.1 & 4.2 JELLY BEAN
- Android 4.4 KITKAT
- Android 5.0 LOLLIPOP
- Android 6.0 MARSHMALLOW
- Android 7.0 N (NARIYAL BARFI) LATEST
Step 3: Recipe to Make Nariyal Barfi
Coastal cuisine of India loves the coconut. Be it Goan or Malwani, Karnatak, Tamilian or from Kerala, the taste of coconut reigns supreme. Think about a rich fish curry and try making it obliterating the coconut! It will pass off as a fake. Very correctly termed as the ‘plant of life,’ each and every part of the coconut plant is useful in one or the other way.
- Prep Time : 51-60 minutes
- Cook time : 16-20 minutes
- Serve : 4
- Level Of Cooking : Moderate
- Taste : Sweet
Ingredients for Nariyal Barfi Recipe:
- Coconut 1 cup
- Khoya grated 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut 2-3 tablespoons
- Ghee 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Milk 2-3 tablespoons
- Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar 2-3 tablespoons
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add scraped coconut and sauté till fragrant.Add khoya and mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk and sugar free, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.Add desiccated coconut and keep stirring for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased aluminium tray and spread evenly. Place the tray in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Cut into squares or diamonds and serve.