Introduction: Naruto Style Kunai - With Cereal Box + Wire
How to make Kunai prop using cereal box & wire, even children can do it :)
more project video on: https://www.youtube.com/user/dali1lomo
Step 1: Trace & Cut
- download & print PDF file from http://dali-lomo.blogspot.com/2015/05/kunai-diy-naruto-style-cereal-box-free.html
- trace paper template onto cereal box, cut with scissor
Step 2: Fold & Glue
fold & glue, you can use any type of glue
Step 3: Adding Stick or Straw
insert a stick, you can use chopstick or drinking straw
Step 4: Making a Wire Ring
make a lollipop shape using wire, wrap it with masking tape
Step 5: Wrap It With Masking Tape, Papermache
- wrap ring & handle with masking tape,
- wrap it with newspaper & white glue (papermache)
Step 6: Paint
spray paint it metallic color, you can use brush & acrylic paint too
Step 7: Apply Glue on the Handle
- apply glue, i used rubber cement on the handle
- wrap it with any cloth fabric, leather or twine...
Step 8: Make As Many As You LIke :)
done! now you have some cool toy weapon, made of cereal box, this is fairly safe as a Halloween props. Now if you like this, VOTE for this & my others project :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.