Step 1: Making the felt sharingan
1. Cut two (black and brighter red) round felt pieces
2. Cut smaller circle from the red circle
3. Cut thin stripe from darker red felt.
4. Put the stripe between two light-red parts.
5. Cut one round piece and two tear-shapes from the black felt.
6. Glue everything together
Step 2: Making the Kindle case
2,3. Cut two smaller rectangles out of the thick lining
4. Put the one of thick linig rectangles between two rectangles from the gray felt.
5. Sew everything together = we have first of two faces
7. Make other face in the same manner
8. Attach the flap
9. Sew two faces together.
10. Attach the latch
10. Glue sharingan to the finished case