Step 1: How to make nativity scene egg ornaments
Blown eggs (click for how to: http://www.home-dzine.co.za/crafts/craft-bloweggs.htm)
Plascon polvin acrylic paint or matt acrylic
Plascon GlazeCoat, ModPodge or clear acrylic sealer
Hot glue gun and Glitter glue
Nativity scene (bottom of page) - See more at: http://www.home-dzine.co.za/crafts/craft-egg-orna...
1. Paint the eggs with Plascon Polvin. You will need to apply two to three coats.
2. While the paint dries, print out and cut out the nativity scenes.
3. Coat with a liberal layer of Plascon Glazecoat (ModPodge or clear acrylic sealer).
4. While still wet, place the image on top and apply more sealer with your paintbrush.
5. Use your fingertip to smooth out any air bubbles and creases.
6. Use a hot glue gun and glitter glue to attach the hangers.
Print out the images provided here and cut them out to fit onto your blown eggs.
Click here for instructions on how to blow out and clean your eggs: http://www.home-dzine.co.za/crafts/craft-bloweggs....