Step 1: A Shot of Vinegar
Ingredients and Supplies:
pump spray bottle
1. Fill the spray bottle with vinegar(or mix 3 parts vinegar to one part dishwashing liquid)
2. Spray in narrow stream
3.Rinse sprayer well after done
TIP: Don't get carried away with this method (repeated applications will acidify the soil)
Step 2: Weeds in Hot Water
1. Boil a kettle full of water
2. Pour slowly and carefully, wetting both the weeds and the soil surrounding them.
3. It is as SIMPLE as that
Tip: Leave the cold dead body of the weeds as a deterrent ( mulch) and it'll discourage germination of more weed seeds.
Step 3: Alcohol Attack
Ingredients and Supplies
1 quart water
1 (or more) tablespoons of rubbing alcoho
Measuring cup (1 Quart)
1Mix water and alcohol in the spray bottle (Use 1 tablespoon of alcohol for weed seedlings or thin-leaved weeds and 2 tablespoons or more for tougher weeds).
2. Spray weed leaves thoroughly but lightly (Avoid misting surrounding desirable plants).
Tip: It takes 5 tablespoons of alcohol in a quart of water to wipe out poison ivy for example, and experiment to see how many tablespoons it takes to kill your weeds.
Step 4: Conclusion
1. Have farm workers slowly die from inhaling herbicides
2. They don't make you have skin rashes
3. Contaminate our drinking water
4. Make you have headaches
5. Or kill little eagle baby's