Introduction: Natural Bug Chaser Candle
This is a naturally made candle that will not only chase away bugs, but also smell good.
Step 1: Get Your Stuff Together
- You will be needing:
- 1. Evergreen tree
- Pine, spruce, or most any other kind of evergreen tree.
- 2. Small glass container or a small metal lid (some that can't melt or burn)
- 3. matches/torch... a lighter will not work
- 4. small piece of scrap wood
Step 2: Really Get Started
You start by going to some kind of evergreen tree that has sap on it. Then use your piece of wood to jab some sap off of the tree.
Next put the sap into the lid or small container. !!-Make sure that your lid or container will not melt or burn-!!
Step 4: Light It on Fire
Then light it on fire, it is not as easy as it sounds. It is best done by getting a match letting the match burn for a few seconds then set the burning match on top of the sap.
- and that is how easy it is to make a natural bug chaser candle.