Step 1: Starting Off
You start off with a very lame pistol. You should start searching through all the windows, and shooting any zombies that come near. When you have enough points, go ahead and buy a M1 carbine. Finish up the rest of your pistol ammo, and start using the carbine. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER remove the sofa on the stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER! If you do, it will be your end! Stay in that room until you run out of ammo or when the room is too crowded. When you run out of ammo, you need to open the door that says HELP. Open it and if you look on your left, you will find a chest, where you can get a random gun for 950 points. Don't get: M1 Garand, any snipers, or don't get the panzer(yet) . Get the flamethrower, ray guns, and machine guns, and pretty much everything else.
Step 2: Help Room
Step 3: Upstairs
Step 4: Going Back Down.
Step 5: Surviving Tips and Tricks
2. Play with friends.
3. Don't go out after round 10 when insta-kill is on and start knifing then.
4. Get power-ups, but don't die.
5. Staying in one position helps.
6. Always revive player when needed.
7. Play with the last zombie of the round(I call him Fido), and let your friends or yourself get new guns, or repair windows.
I hope this helped!