LOOK NO FURTHER!
For about $25, this weekend project can turn your marker lights into a sweet set of turn-marker-combo lights!
Description of what the circuit does:
This is assuming your car has corner marker lights that are separate from your turn signals.
The circuit flashes the marker lights with the turn signal, regardless if the marker lights are turned on or off.
Step 1: The Goods
- basic soldering skills
- basic automotive skills
- basic electronic skills
- mad air-guitar skills (just kidding)
- soldering stuff (solder pencil, solder, helping hands, heat sinks)
- knife (used for stripping wire)
- wire strippers
- needle-nose pliers (helpful)
- hot glue gun
- heat gun
- electrical tape
- 14 to 16 gauge wire, about 12 feet
- 2x capacitor(s) (about 6800 µF)
- 2x diode (rectifier type, 2 amps or higher)
- 2x automotive relay , SPDT (the one with 5 terminals)
- 2x relay socket
- 8x heat shrink butt connectors (blue)
- 4x crimp tap connectors (blue, available at WalMart or RadioShack)