With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Have you ever wanted a graveyard in the front of your house? If your answer is yes than I hope it's Halloween time, otherwise you might be a little bi...
This is a somewhat complicated and demanding project, so don't be too surprised by the number of tools and materials I used. Also I'm sure you clever ...
1. First thing I needed to do was find an old looking picture online for my Jack the Ripper tombstone. After I found it, I printed it out and cut it i...
1. Prepare you Router for the lettering by installing a straight bit set to cut about 1/4 inch deep. Also clamp the fronts of your tombstones to a sol...
Read First I included a wiring diagram, which will come in handy for those o...
Read This This is the hard part. Take your time and do some research if your not comfortabl...
1. I ripped some 2x4s on my table saw to build up the sides of my tombstones. For one I left the round edge of the 2x4 sticking out a little (see Imag...
1. Make sure that all the gaps and rough edges are caulked, also add some caulk to the PlastiCard just to rough it up. This gives it a little more of ...
1. I cut a hole in the back of the Jack Ripper tombstone and then added my 6 volt power supply, which hold 4 AA batteries. I then added the wire lead ...
Now that my tombstone are done, all I have to do is sit back and watch them bring fright to the world. I hope some of you decide to build these and ...
Spooky Graveyard Cemetary Halloween Costumeby solipsism
How To Make a Graveyardby CheapChad
Tombstone Makingby Radioactive_Legos
Celebrate Halloween With K'nex This Year!by nerfrocketeer
How to make a tombstone and a cut off head and torso out of cardboard for Halloween und…by Papai
Graveyard Cakeby creativesocialworker
Simple Tombstoneby hackmattr
Zombie Graveyard digging handby Random_Canadian
Graveyard cross for halloweenby ThaNorwegianDude
Family Friendly Halloween Displayby Haunted Spider
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »