2. Now that the inner workings of the gun are revealed, carefully remove the large spring and set it aside. Then, remove the barrel assembly from the rest of the gun. This is a little easier if you press the magazine release button while doing it.
3. Pry the front hinge off of the barrel (Pic 2) using a screwdriver or similar item. This might take a while. Once it is removed, let the metal axle piece fall from the barrel assembly. (Pic 3) There's a small spring on the back of the axle. Make sure you don't lose it!
4. There are three screws on the back of the barrel assembly (Pic 4). Remove all of them and set them aside.
5. Remove the back of the barrel assembly (Pic 5).
6. Remove the orange caps from each barrel (Pic 6). Below each one should be a small spring, and a smaller three-pronged piece. These are the air restrictors. Remove them, then replace the orange caps. Once you've done so, reassemble the barrel. Be sure to put the screws back in!