Step 3: Take the Vulcan Apart
Now remove all the screws from the main part of the blaster.
- Use a claw hammer, to pry off the bolt head.
- Remove the battery tray cover, as well as the battery tray.
- Depending on the age of your Vulcan, there might be a sticker.
- If there is a sticker, you will then have to cut it in half.
Carefully pry the pieces apart. Be careful that you don’t damage the wires.
- You don’t need to take the screws off which hold the barrel together unless you plan on painting the blaster.