With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This is a cooling stand I made for my tablet with a cd / dvd drive
1) Notetote* 1" or bigger binder (other binders might work) 2) CPU Fan 3) 2 usb extension cables 4) duct tape (or any other really sticky tape) 5) ...
1) Take out the binder rings 2) cut a hole for the DVD drive to stick out of 3) Cut a hole for the CPU fan
1) cut open one of the usb extensions 2) attach the red wire of the usb to the red wire of the cpu fan 3) attach the black ...
1) place dvd drive in preffered position 2) tape to secure 3) put back stopper 4) put in wire 5) secure wire 6) test to see if it ...
1) support number 1 to keep binder from collapsing and to provide cpu fan with enough room to breathe 2) secure support number 1 with duct tape (double ...
1) a usb out puts 5v DC and the average cpu fan uses 12v DC so if you stripped the wires of a 12v AC adapter and put ...
My laptop is a 12.1" tablet and it fits the binder perfectly so it could support any laptop/netbook from 7" to 13" and you could even put a ...
How to Watch DVDs on a Netbookby philip42
Upgrade your Laptop's CD/DVD Drive to Blu-Ray!!by HowTo101
Pi-Berry Laptop-- The Classic DIY laptopby Chitlange Sahas
Laptop Buying Guideby KaydenST
Easy Laptop Standby msuzuki777
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »