With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Improvement on Bad Donuts gun. Such as a trigger. I thought of the idea while in class when my friend said we needed to put a trigger on ...
- 1 BIC pen and cap - 2 BIC mechanical pencils - 4 or 5 rubber bands - Knife - Drill - glue (optioinal)
1. Take mechanical pencils apart and keep the stick parts. 2. Cut off top of cap and the clip of it. 3. Drill 2 holes near center.
1. Cut part off 1 of the sticks so that it is the a little bit bigger than the cap
1. Put rubber bands around the bottom of the mechanical pencils top part. (I believe it dampens noise a little) 2. Put cap over the hole on the ...
1. Put the pieces together so that the shorter stick is in the cap and the longer stick is in the pen tube. 2. Tie rubber bands to ...
How to make a pocket sized gunby CUclimbing
Pen Shooter using ONLY a pen and a rubber bandby jschap1
How to Make a Pen Gunby Von Malegowski
How to make a pen gun. (ink cartrige launtcher)by fastlines49s
Simple Pen BB Gunby BarkMuchDog
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »