Introduction: Night Out Make Up Purple Eyes
This could be recreated for a night out or prom.
1. I started off by priming my face with Maybelline instant pore eraser primer.
2. I then used the Maybelline dream satin in 40 fawn foundation with a stippling brush not forgetting to make sure it is all blended in especially around the neck.
3. I then went onto the eyes and used the bh cosmetics social occasion palette. I first used the white to put onto my lids with a flat eye shadow brush. Then using a fluffy brush i blended the purple into the crease.
4. I then added mascara and then fake lasses to finish off my eyes
5. Next was concealer. I used the eye eraser Maybelline and a concealer i got from a random shop not sure of name.
6. I then contoured my face using the seventeen define & contour kit
7. The using a blush brush i added a nice pink colour from the blush from bh cosmetics to my cheeks.
8. Lastly i used my favorite pink lipstick with favorite gloss