Introduction: Night Teddy
WhatHere is a teddy bear plastic canvas yarn sewing I did in my class about a couple of months ago.
It goes onto your light switch, so that's why it's called "Night Teddy." ;-)
HowPretty self explanatory. I used the plastic square things, and a needle and yarn.
What kind of yarn, you ask?
Oh, so you weren't asking?
- Dark brown - got from my teacher at school.
- Lightish brown (tan) - got from my teacher at school
- Small black yarn - got from my teacher at school
- Bow - got from my teacher at school
- Eye(s) - got from my teacher at school.
Now it looks really weird.
I hope you like it!
Yes, there is.
This is in the "Share the Love" contest because I am making more (maybe a lot) and giving them out to people at school/ family relatives.
Thanks for checking out this Slideshow!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.