Post-It notes (square)
Step 1: Preparing and Forming the Points
2. Turn over post-it and crease like a hot dog. Flip the paper back over.
3. Fold in all corners. Note: Make sure they are even.
4. Flip over and, with the stuck down corners at the top, fold the side corner inward. Repeat to other side.
5. Fold up bottom corner.
6. Flip the paper and then fold in half (hard to describe)
7. Repeat points for the amount you want on your star (I will do 12)
Step 2: Forming Main Body
2. Put the other "connecter" in it's slot.
3. Repeat until finished.