* Note: You need to eat this pie the day you make it or within two days, otherwise the Graham cracker crust will get too soggy and the honey will separate from it.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Graham Crackers (9)
- Honey (about 6 tablespoons)
- Cool Whip (half of the container)
- Mixed Berries (I used frozen and about 2 cups)
- Pie Pan
- Magic Bullet (or Blender)
- Bowl and Smashing tool (or Food Processor)
Step 2: Crush your Crackers
I started with a few crackers and then poured it into the pie pan as I went to see how many I would need. In the end, a pack of 9 seemed to be a good amount, but you could probably add in 2 more and have a good side crust going.
Now add your honey. You want enough so that there is no Graham Cracker dust. It took me about 6 tablespoons. (I was hoping it would be something cool like 3.14 tablespoons, but I wanted it honeyer.) You want it to be able to clump up as in the last picture.