- 12 Costco muffins - chocolate-chocolate chip work best. You can use any of the flavors except the blueberry. They seem to be to soft to hold up a cake.
- Cream cheese frosting - whatever recipe you want use. Make enough recipes so that you use 3 packages of cream cheese. Make sure it is room temp (or so) when you frost the cake.
- Nutella ganache
- 1 large tub of nutella (or two small tubs)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 large candy bars (optional). I used Butterfingers. Any crushable candy bar would work.
- Chocolate covered coffee beans (optional)
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
Already a member?" Login »