Step 1: Ingredients
- Cream cheese frosting - whatever recipe you want use. Make enough recipes so that you use 3 packages of cream cheese. Make sure it is room temp (or so) when you frost the cake.
- 1 large tub of nutella (or two small tubs)
- 3 large candy bars (optional). I used Butterfingers. Any crushable candy bar would work.
- Chocolate covered coffee beans (optional)
Step 2: Making the layers
- Cut each muffin in half horizontally so you have 2 equal layers.
Note: Eating the leftover muffin tops while making the cake is encouraged, nay, required.