Introduction: No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bites
No bake peach cheesecake bites with digestive biscuit crust are delicious sweet treats.
When I saw cheesecakes for the first time in Ireland over 10 years ago I couldn’t understand why on Earth you would want to make a dessert using cheese in it! I thought they were using normal cheese like cheddar or similar! Yes! Forgive me for my lack of knowledge! It was a long time ago… When I tasted it I realized that it was similar to the cake that my mom makes a lot. This cake uses quark (tvaroh) in it. She would normally bake a sponge cake base and top it with a mix of quark and sugar and/or some fruit. It would be finished off with a thin layer of strawberry jelly and canned strawberries in winter (fresh ones in summer).
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get started!
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
185g (6.53oz) Digestive Biscuits
75g (2.65oz) Butter
225g (7.94oz) Cream Cheese
150ml (5.3oz) Condensed Milk
150g (5.3oz) Chopped Peach + 1 whole for garnish
6g (0.21oz) Gelatin
A few Mint Leaves for Garnish (optional)
Step 3: Directions:
1. Put digestive biscuits in a ziplock/plastic food bag. Close the bag and crush the biscuits with a rolling pin until you get fine crumbs. Transfer into a bowl.
2. Melt the butter. Pour it over crushed biscuits. Mix well.
3. Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases. Fill each case with 2-3 teaspoons of biscuit mixture and press down to form a firm and even base. Transfer them in your fridge.
4. Meanwhile place chopped peach, cream cheese and condensed milk in a food processor and process until smooth. Dissolve the gelatin in 3 tablespoons of warm water and add to mixture. Give it another quick mix.
5. Fill each cupcake case with cream cheese mixture. Freeze for 25 minutes or overnight.
6. Optional: Garnish with a slice of peach.
7. Serve with or without the paper cases.
Step 4: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.