• This is my first Instructable, feed-back is welcome •
Step 1: Ingredients
- Chocolate Flavored Protein powder - 1 scoop*
(Optimum Nutrition- Extreme Milk Chocolate is my personal preference)
- Instant Oatmeal - 1/2 Cup
- Peanut Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Water- 1 Cup
(Using more or less water will give you a more thick or thin shake respectively)
You will also need:
- Shaker Cup
* 1 Scoop is approximately 1/4 Cup
Step 2: Preparing the Oatmeal
1. Add 1 cup of water into the shaker cup.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
3. Add 1/2 cup oatmeal.
4. Gently swirl ingredients in cup to combine.
5. Place cup into microwave without lid for 1 minute.
(Be sure your shaker cup has no metal rings or clips on it prior to microwaving)
Step 3: Finishing Your Shake
- Now add the 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- Assemble the lid on the shaker cup.
- Shake! Shake! Shake your cup until all ingredients are well combined.
- Enjoy your delicious and nutritious treat.