All you need is:
- One package of graham crackers
- 4 GIANT marshmallows
- Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate chips
Step 1: Graham Cracker Crust
- First you will need to crush the graham crackers. I did this by putting the whole package of crackers in an quart size plastic bag and closing it, making sure that no air was in the bag. Next I took a full can and used it to crush the crackers in the bag. Note: Watch out for crushing a hole in the plastic bag, that will end up in a huge mess.
- In a microwave safe bowl, put the three marshmallows and microwave them for 30-60 seconds. Just until they are about doubled in size. Note: Watch them as they microwave to make sure that they don't consume your whole microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the softened marshmallows with the crushed graham crackers, until most of the graham crackers are mixed in.
- Spray some non-stick cooking spray in one hand and rub it into the other, also spray the pie plate. Scoop out the graham cracker and marshmallow mixture and flatten it onto a pie plate.