Introduction: No Sew No Glue 1 Minute Magnetic Towels (with Removable Magnets)
Stumbled upon those "Magnetowels":
Pretty neat idea!
Solves almost all of my problems (at least those concerning kitchen towels).
I want easily removable magnets, since I don´t want the towels to stick to the drum of our washing machine or several towels to stick together while washing them.
I don´t want to glue or to sew either.
So here´s my quick'n'dirty solution:
What you need:
- two neodymium magnets per towel
- one rubber ring per towel
- one minute of time to attach or detach per towel
What you have to do:
- fold the corner of the towel
- attach one magnet to each side of the fold (they will hold the fold in place now)
- fold the left-over part of the corner inside-out and (c)over the magnets
- attach a rubber ring to keep it all in place
and ... that´s pretty much it.
Doesn´t look as nice as the sewn-in solutions, but you can "magnetize" your towels with minimal effort and "demagnetize" them as well.
(Might work for bathroom towels with slightly bigger magnets, too...)
Have fun tossing them around :)
If you like this, please vote, just as I do for all your great and inspiring work :)
Thanks a lot and keep your eyes peeled since I have loads of other ideas/projects pending to be documented.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.