Step 1: What You Will Need
-An Old T-Shirt that is XL (Go to a thrift store and get a L OR XL shirt that doesn't have a logo along the front. Now, your shirt can have a logo, but know that it may or may not look the way you want it to in the end)
Step 2: Cut Strips
2. Then cut the bottom of the shirt into 1" or 1 1/2" strips. They do not have to be perfectly cut.
The more strips you have the thicker your scarf will be. Get creative and use two or three shirts that are different colors!!!
Step 3: Stretch Strips
1. Hold about 4-5 strips together in your hand
2. Begin to stretch them out. As you stretch out the strips they will begin to curl in
If you feel like your strips aren't curling enough you can do them one by one. You want to try to make sure that they are all stretched the same size or close to the same size.
Step 4: Cut the Sleeve of the Shirt Off
2. Gather the strips and begin to wrap the extra piece of fabric around one end
3. Once you have wrapped it all the way knot it and then cut off the extra. Once cut, hide the knot under the other wrapped fabric
Step 5: YOURE FINISHED!!!
1.Begin by putting the scarf on, so it hangs around your neck
2.Twist the scarf once, so you make an 8 or an infinity sign, then put it over your head
I hope you love your new scarf!
You can see more of my tutorials at korrinewojcik.blogpost.com