This is a quicker version of making pizzas (no yeast) and a much healthier version as well as we have used Semolina. I am so pleased with the outcome because it was extremely soft and my toddler was able to eat it easily. Please try it and hope you like it too.
Step 1: Ingredients
For the pizza base:
- Semolina Flour - 1 Cup
- All Purpose Flour - 1 Cup
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Cumin - 1/2 tsp
- Sesame Oil - 1/4 Cup
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
For the Pizza Topping:
- Cheese - good enough for all the pizzas :)
- Tomato Sauce
- Green Pepper
- Garlic powder
Step 2: Make the No Yeast Pizza Dough
- Grind semolina to a fine powder.
- Mix semolina flour, all purpose flour, cumin seeds, baking powder, sugar and salt with a whisk.
- Make a well in the center and pour oil and milk.
- Mix well.
- Add little all purpose flour if the dough gets too liquidy and knead again until the dough starts to form a ball and leaves the sides of the mixing bowl.
- The pizza dough is now ready.
Step 3: Make the No Yeast Mini Pizza
- Divide the dough into smaller balls.
- Make flat patties with your palms and place them in a greased oven safe container.
- Pour some tomato sauce and spread evenly.
- Spread some chopped onions, tomatoes, green peppers and corn over the sauce.
- Drizzle some garlic powder over the veggies.
- Spread some cheese of your choice on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degree F for about 10mins.
The No Yeast Semolina Mini Pizzas are ready. Enjoy!