Introduction: No Makeup Brush Challenge
I decided to do a challenge!!
The challenge was to do your makeup without using brushed. This turned out better then i expected. Let me know how you get on.
1. I started this look by priming my face using the Rimmel stay matt primer
2. Using the Rimmel match perfection foundation and pat this into my face using my fingers.
3. I then wipe all the left over foundation off my fingers making sure they are dry before the next step. I also keep doing this threw out.
4. Then using the maybeline fit me concealer i highlight my face then blending this is with my fingers. I then also using my fingers i used laura mercier to set this.
5. Next using the BH cosmetics special occasion palette i used the brown tone to contour my face, i done this by using a finger and firstly rubbing it over the contour area's then blending out with my fingers. I then picked a pink tone blush and patted this onto my cheeks then blended this in also.
6. For eyes only using my fingers i added a skin tone brown onto my lids and blended out into the crease. Then using a darker brown i blended this into the crease and under my eye. Then with my little finger i blending a dark brown into the corner of my eye. I then dotted a white shade into the tear duct
7. i then added mascara mascara and my favorite lipstick to this look.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.