Even with significant testing, some problems with the enclosure remain.
1. The walls on the battery enclosure were too thin. We recommend 3mm as a minimum for working with Objet VeroWhite when doing light structural design like this enclosure. We tried to design snap-locks on the side of the battery container, but they broke off after sliding the battery in the first time. Likewise, some sharp corners on the battery holder broke off while transporting Noodle. In general: expect VeroWhite to deform more than you expect when it is thick, but to also be more brittle than you expect and break when it's thin. Our guess for a reasonable width was based on printing a palette of objects with varying widths, but it would have been helpful to bend each of these to its breaking point to get a feeling for the material's properties.
2. We didn't model the step up converter correctly, and only measured a couple tall components instead of the complete bounding box. This means that when we tried to put the USB hub and the step up converter inside the box, they bumped into each other and only one would fit.
3. All the posts fit pretty well, as we found from our post test, but some were slightly too loose. In the end, we used hot glue to keep some of the components stuck to the mount points. We also tested some snap mounts but found VeroWhite to be too brittle at this scale to smoothly deform. With more testing, it may be possible to create snap mounts for holes like the ones on the Raspberry Pi.