1. Sign up with Amazon Mechanical Turk as a requester:
Note that it takes ~24 hours for your account to get approved.
2. In addition to a requester account, you will need an Amazon Web Services account. Click the “Developer” tab, then click “Create AWS Account”.
3. Log into the panel http://aws.amazon.com/console/ and set up your access keys. In the upper right corner, click on your name, then “Security Credentials”
4. Choose “Access Keys”, then “Create New Access Key”. Download the file (this contains your Secret Access Key) and note the Access Key ID in the console. You will need both of these to login to noodle.
5. Choose “Services” in the upper left, and “S3” and make sure it’s activated.