In these instructable i'll show you how to make a paper rack out of a paperbox.
Step 1: What Do You Need
To make our paper rack we need:
- a utility knife
- a ruler
- a pencil
Step 2: Remove En Change the Form of the Box
- First we going to open a short side of the box and we cut the side and under peaces of.
- Second we take the cover and we make it a flat piece of cardboard.
- Also cut de side pieces of from the cover.
Step 3: Cutting De Cardboard Pieces
- First we take the two long side pieces of the cover and we cut them to length.
- Than we gonna cut some little bit of the four corners from the 2 pieces in the next step you will see why
- lastly we take de largest piece of te cover en we slice it in two en do the same thing with the corners.
Step 4: Cutting the Notches for the Cardboard Pieces
To attach the cardboard pieces to the frame you have to cut out 4 lines on both sides of the frame you can make the cuts on the hight you want.
Step 5: Putting the Parts Together
Now you have to put the cardboard pieces with there ends in the slices holes on the side of the frame and than you haven your paper rack