Introduction: Nutella and Hazelnut Pastries.
There's a chill in the air and I've got comfort food on the brain. Namely these amazing Nutella and Hazelnut Pastries. There's nothing quite like a warm buttery pastry on a chilly autumn morning to start your day off right.
These pastries not only make the perfect monday morning pick me up but also an excellent weekend breakfast treat. Nutella, hazelnuts and pastry, what's not to love? It doesn't hurt that they're really easy to make either. You should give them a go. I promise you they're worth the effort.
Nutella and Hazelnut Pastries. (makes 4 generous pastries)
Pre-made Puff Pastry
Icing Sugar to decorate
1. Preheat your oven to gas mark 6 or 200 c.
2. Roll out your pre-made puff pastry and divide into four rectangular pieces.
3. Place a spoonful of Nutella at the top of each piece and spread evenly.
3. Sprinkle on some chopped hazelnuts and roll to form your pastries.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden and has puffed up.
5. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Enjoy with a hot cup of tea or coffee. Delicious.