These pastries not only make the perfect monday morning pick me up but also an excellent weekend breakfast treat. Nutella, hazelnuts and pastry, what's not to love? It doesn't hurt that they're really easy to make either. You should give them a go. I promise you they're worth the effort.
Pre-made Puff Pastry
Icing Sugar to decorate
1. Preheat your oven to gas mark 6 or 200 c.
2. Roll out your pre-made puff pastry and divide into four rectangular pieces.
3. Place a spoonful of Nutella at the top of each piece and spread evenly.
3. Sprinkle on some chopped hazelnuts and roll to form your pastries.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden and has puffed up.
5. Dust with icing sugar and serve.