The idea to make these came when my aunt needed a dessert for a luau themed dinner, and she thought that these would be the quickest and easiest thing to make. The whole tray of cookies went in about 20 minutes!
You will need....
- Nutter Butters
- Icing (any color of your choice)
- A tray to serve it on
Take a nutter butter and squeeze icing on so it looks like the toe of a flip-flop. This should look somewhat like a "v".
I was inspired to make this because.....
- It seemed appropriate for a luau themed dinner.
- Nobody in my family is allergic to peanut butter.
- I needed a quick dessert.
You should make this because...
- It is cheap and quick.
- It doesn't have to be refrigerated.
- They are delicious!
I hope you enjoy making your flip-flop cookies!