Introduction: Octopus Nails
These nails are simply incredible and easy to make! This easy step-by-step instructable will show you exactly how to make this cute design! Please rate, leave comments, follow me, and check out my other designs! Thanks for the view! :)
Step 1: Materials
- A black polish
- White polish
- Orange polish
- Light orange of yellow polish
- Blue polish
- Cuticle stick
- Small paint brush
- A thin nail polish brush
- Clear top coat
Step 2: Color
Paint every nail blue. Once that dries, Paint the orange design shown. (Leave the thumb plain blue) You may need multiple coats. I used blue and orange because they're opposites on the color wheel and they'd really pop together!
Step 3: Details
- Use the thin brush and dip it in black. Outline the orange.
- Using the non-brush side of the paint blush, paint it yellow and add spots to the orange.
- Using the cuticle stick, paint one side white and add the suction cups
- Use the non-brush side of the paint brush to add a big white dot for the eye
- Paint part of the cuticle stick black and add the black pupil to the eye