I made it at Techshop!
TechShop Pittsburgh: http://www.techshop.ws/pittsburgh.html
TechShop Homepage: http://www.techshop.ws
Step 1: Gather up all of your materials
- Thread (not pictured, but I used white)
- Ribbon or something else to tie the whole thing together
- Standard sewing machine (I used the one at TechShop!)
- Water soluble pencil (or chalk) - anything that you can use to mark the fabric
- Optional: iron/ironing board (This makes creating hems easier, especially if you want tiny allowances.)
Step 2: Hem the sides of the inside pockets
Straight stitch the lateral sides (don't sew over the pins).
Do the same with the other two sides.
Repeat with the second 5"x7" piece.