I would love to hear some feedback and get a rating if you would! I can learn a lot from those of you who have some tricks and know more about sewing than I do!
Step 1: What you will need:
- Large piece of paper to draw out the pattern, or make a copy of the one I have placed on here and manipulate it to fit your dog's measurements
- Pencil for pattern making and/or marking down notes
- Enough fabric to cut a front piece, a back piece and two straps for securing the jacket.
- Thread to match your chosen fabric
- Velcro - to use as closures
- a measuring tape
- if you are like me, you might want a seam ripper handy as well.... just in case.