This is a list of the materials I used, of course you can use any type of fabric you have around or buy some you think would make your dog more comfortable of fashionable. But like I said, I am a cheapskate so I dug through my fabric scraps and old worn out jeans that I had wanted to "recycle" into something, and that is what I chose to use.
- Large piece of paper to draw out the pattern, or make a copy of the one I have placed on here and manipulate it to fit your dog's measurements
- Pencil for pattern making and/or marking down notes
- Enough fabric to cut a front piece, a back piece and two straps for securing the jacket.
- Thread to match your chosen fabric
- Velcro - to use as closures
- a measuring tape
- if you are like me, you might want a seam ripper handy as well.... just in case.