The Citroen C3 is a nice car, my only real grumble currently is that there is no Haynes manual out yet and it keeps being delayed.
So I'm writing up some of my notes as instructables on things as I do them, this should be a basic guide to success but hopefully the comments will help give some hints and tips of how to do things quicker and easier. Tools:
- 15/16" Socket - For the sump plug, I think 22mm is the exact size but I didn't have one.
- 27 mm Socket - for the oil filter housing.
- Old washing up (or shallow >5l) bowl.
- Rags/old newspaper - Because it'll drip and be messy.
- Philips screw driver - For the air filter housing. Please read the step, I'm hoping somebody will be able to share an easier way than I found.
- New filter - There are two sizes, my handy local spares shop sold me both and refunded the one I didn't need. For the 1.4l petrol I used unipart UGCGFE585
- New oil - I think this depends on where you are in the world (temperature) I used 5/40 because it gets chilly here in winter and it's what the book said.
- New air filter - unipart UGCGFE2570