So I'm writing up some of my notes as instructables on things as I do them, this should be a basic guide to success but hopefully the comments will help give some hints and tips of how to do things quicker and easier.
- 15/16" Socket - For the sump plug, I think 22mm is the exact size but I didn't have one.
- 27 mm Socket - for the oil filter housing.
- Old washing up (or shallow >5l) bowl.
- Rags/old newspaper - Because it'll drip and be messy.
- Philips screw driver - For the air filter housing. Please read the step, I'm hoping somebody will be able to share an easier way than I found.
- New filter - There are two sizes, my handy local spares shop sold me both and refunded the one I didn't need. For the 1.4l petrol I used unipart UGCGFE585
- New oil - I think this depends on where you are in the world (temperature) I used 5/40 because it gets chilly here in winter and it's what the book said.
- New air filter - unipart UGCGFE2570