what you need:
- 4x 15cm circled acrylic glass (3 mm thick, other sizes will probably also work)
- Acryl glue
- wood ( I took laminate)
- screw and plate
- Lens system or somthing like a lens to projekt (i took an old slide projector)
- Paraffin water and printer ink
- leather for covering the edges
- 10W LED + cooler and 5-9V trafo
- 1 rpm motor (220V)
- threaded rod
And last...strong nerves!!
Step 1: Glue the Two Acrylic Circles
Leave a gap to take in liquid.
Step 2: Select Correct Fluids
Best 3/4 oil and 1/4 colored water.
you can mix any color you want.
- Close the opening with a soldering iron.
!!!this is done twice and both mixtures are welded together!!! (Picture in step 5)
Step 3: Lens Selection
You can also use only one lens but I've simply taken the two originals.
Step 4: Mounting
I have welded a screw on the middle of the disc, to mount it on the engine.