I'm not the best in English, apologize if I fail in my speech.
what you need:
- 4x 15cm circled acrylic glass (3 mm thick, other sizes will probably also work)
- Acryl glue
- wood ( I took laminate)
- screw and plate
- Lens system or somthing like a lens to projekt (i took an old slide projector)
- Paraffin water and printer ink
- leather for covering the edges
- 10W LED + cooler and 5-9V trafo
- 1 rpm motor (220V)
- threaded rod
And last...strong nerves!!
Step 1: Glue the two acrylic circles
Put both discs together, glue them and leave about a 1 mm gap between. I used a piece of plastic.
Leave a gap to take in liquid.