Here's how in a few simple steps with minimal fuss.
You will need:
- Old snowboard
- Drill and metal drill bits
- Large wooden timber
- 8 x long wood screws
- Sand paper
- Timber wax, paint or varnish
Step 1: Drill though the old binding threads
You might want to use rounded head wood screws (these were the only ones I had lying around).
Step 2: Attach the legs
- Use a pencil to mark onto the wood, the positions of the holes you made in the board. Drill pilot holes into the wooden legs.
- Sand paper the legs to remove any splinters.
- Wax, paint or varnish the legs as you wish.