Step 1: Gather Supplies
U post for support
Chicken or cloth weave wire
Concrete mortar mix
Step 2: Ground Work
2. Place 4-6 u-posts in the ground.
3. Connect the wire frame to the post. Be sure set the post so that they can be removed from the center as you get higher.
4. Place sand down and around within your circle.
Step 3: Foundation Layers
2. Use smaller stones with mortar concrete mix to fill in gaps.
3. Add layer of mc mix (mortar concrete mix) on primary layer.
4. Add more stones, fill in gaps
5. Add more layers repeatedly
6. Take out the post when it is stable enough
Step 4: Upper Layers
2. You can choose to build a fire in the pit if high enough. It was getting colder outside so I used the fire to help cure the mc mix and to keep warm.