Introduction: Olympic Rings Nail Art!
Want to show your Olympic spirit on your nails? Here's how:
What you'll need:
Nail art brush
clear topcoat (I used Seche Vite)
White nail polish (I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On)
Blue nail polish (I used Aldo Sea You in Ibiza)
Black nail polish (I used American Apparel Hassid)
Red nail polish (I used China Glaze Hey Sailor)
Yellow nail polish (I used American Apparel Manila)
Green nail polish (I used CND Green Scene)
1. Paint your nails with your white polish and let them dry!
2. With your nail art brush, paint the first ring with your blue polish.
3. Next, with your black polish, paint a ring the same size as the first right next to it!
4. Just like the blue and black rings, now paint your red ring next to the black!
5. Now we're on the bottom rings; because the rings are interlocked, some lines will go over the top row, and some will appear to go under. Paint your yellow ring so that it interlocks with the blue and black rings, but still sitting below them.
6. The green ring is the same as the yellow, but this time we're interlocking the green ring with the black and red rings!
7. Finally, after letting the design dry for a few minutes, add your favorite clear topcoat! :)
8. Sit back and admire your Gold-medal winning nail art!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.