Step 1: Parts
2. leftover cooler from a party
3. 12v battery
4. InstallGear Universal Car Power Door Lock Actuator 12-Volt Motor (2 Pack)
5. Rupse Keyless Car Central Locking Keyless Entry System Motor Central Lock
6. old lawnmower wheels, pvc, steel rod for dragging that thing
7. ratchet straps to keep lid on
8. tent spike and 2 hole pipe clip (to keep tail end of cooler from spinning)
9. 2×4 or pallet cross support
Step 2: Pretty Simple
2. Attach door lock actuator to thrower so trigger mechanism will work. I had to use some wire to attach to allow it to be cut if there is a mechanism failure.
3. Attach Keyless Entry System to bottom of cooler lid. and wire it up. you can find instructions on YouTube.
Step 3: Testing
2. Attach pipe clip to back of cooler and use tent spike to prevent cooler from spinning when arm swings.
3. The hardest part is getting trigger mechanism to work consistently, but once I used some wire to fine tune it everything worked.