And yes only TEN MINUTES!
• 100g dried pasta
• 2 tsp soy sauce
• A small chunk of cucumber
• A slice of (already) cooked ham
• A handful of cherry tomatoes
• 1 medium sized pot
• 1 chopping knife
• 1 draining sieve
Step 1: Start the Noodles
• Next put your noodles into the boiling water and turn down the heat low, and cook for 7-8 minutes.
Remember to stir your noodles regularly!
Step 2: Chopping Up
Step 3: Draining and Soy Sauce
• Then add your soy sauce and mix.
Step 4: Mixing It Up!
Step 5: Finished
These are great for a quick something to eat or as a party food because I know everyone enjoys my noodles!
Thank you for reading, please leave a like and comment. Follow me for more cooking and sewing guides!
Also don't forget to vote for me!