So this is my 3rd design for an oodammo pistol. It features:
-High cap. 17-19 round magazine
-Breaking magazine for easy loading
-Locking mag pusher
-Compact, 5 layer design
-Simple, true trigger
Step 1: Handle
1. This is the very base for the handle and trigger. Pretty simple.
2. This is the middle and a part to connect the outer layers to. Also simple.
3. This is adding the middle part. Still very simple.
That's all for now but we'll add more on to it later.
Step 2: Inner Barrel
1. The back portion of the gun and trigger.
2. Connecting to the handle. Make sure to fit the trigger together like so.
3. This is the front portion of the gun.
4. Part of the trigger guard to make the gun a little sturdier.
5. And connect the two pieces like so. Again make sure the trigger parts fit together.
Alright so that was pretty easy. We'll add the outer layers next.