Alright, be prepared for the worst quality pictures of all my instructables. My camera had the hardest time focusing and embarrassingly enough I couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash. Anyways, you wanted it so I'm giving it to you. It was rushed greatly so I only recommend that those of you with a good amount of k'nex experience build it. Otherwise you'll probably be confused. You'll probably be confused even with experience so feel free to ask questions.
So this is my 3rd design for an oodammo pistol. It features:
-High cap. 17-19 round magazine
-Breaking magazine for easy loading
-Locking mag pusher
-Compact, 5 layer design
-Simple, true trigger
Step 1: Handle
Here is my ultimate awesome handle of super coolness...well not really. I like it a lot though and intend to use it again. The trigger is also pretty simple.
1. This is the very base for the handle and trigger. Pretty simple.
2. This is the middle and a part to connect the outer layers to. Also simple.
3. This is adding the middle part. Still very simple.
That's all for now but we'll add more on to it later.
Step 2: Inner Barrel
The barrel uses that black hand and yellow barrel for rods. This one has a twist though. I've found out a way to add two out layers to it to make it stronger but it doesn't use blue rods. Overall it's pretty durable for its compactness but I haven't and wouldn't recommend throwing it at a rock.
1. The back portion of the gun and trigger.
2. Connecting to the handle. Make sure to fit the trigger together like so.
3. This is the front portion of the gun.
4. Part of the trigger guard to make the gun a little sturdier.
5. And connect the two pieces like so. Again make sure the trigger parts fit together.
Alright so that was pretty easy. We'll add the outer layers next.