This is my V2.5 pistol. This is made more to be used as a side arm being more compact than BB's oodammo pistols. It holds about 7 rounds.
Piece List- Thanks Razzlekunai
4 white connectors
2 blue 3-D connectors
11 yellow connectors
8 orange connectors
9 green connectors
14 red connectors
6 light gray connectors
6 dark gray connectors
1 gray/black/clear rod
5 blue rods
23 white rods
49 green/black rods
5 tan clips
2 blue clips
11 Y clips
2 blue spacers
1 ball joint socket
However many rubberbands you want for the firing pin
Another rubberband to help with force suppression (or you could use tape, or whatever you think works best)
1 small rubberband for the mag
Step 1: Main Body and Handle
1. Main Body. Should be easy enough to build. Just look at each part carefully.
2. Simple outer part of the handle.
3. Inside part of handle.
4. Put together like so.
5. Attach like so.
Pretty easy so far?
Step 2: Trigger
1. Simple part. This will connect to the trigger guard and help support the magazine later.
2. Add it to the green rods on the main barrel.
3. All the parts you'll need for the trigger.
4. This part is the block. Connect it with a white rod on the empty black hands.
5. These parts connect the block and the trigger. Shouldn't be that difficult to add.
6. Add the trigger down in here. Also shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
7. Add any connector piece here to keep the trigger together.
8. Trigger guard with safety.
9. Just add here. If you're left handed then switch the sides the blue rods go on.
Alright now you have a single shot weapon but we want a repeater so move onto the magazine step.
Step 3: Magazine
1. This is the main part of the magazine. Shouldn't be that tough should it?
2. Connect the yellows here and then snap a white rod onto the oranges.
3. Make these parts.
4. Put a white rod through the hole and then connect the dark grey there.
5. Flip up the reds and connect to the Yellow for some extra support.
6. Make these. The black hand will act as the front sight so you can replace it with other things.
7. Add this part here.
8. Then add the other parts for some more support to the barrel. Secure with a piece like the tan lock at the end of the rod.
Step 4: Firing
1. Simple firing pin. If you put a rubber band around it just right it should hold up to at least 2 64s maybe 3 which is all I ever use.
2. Put the rubber bands up here and you won't need separate bands for the trigger.
3. Gather some ammo and a medium rubberband. The red one will basically support the rubber band and won't be fired.
4. To make it easier to load, cock the gun then put the safety on. I don't know about you but I don't want to be shot while loading the gun.
5. Put your ammo in and on the blue rod.
6. Wrap the band under the bottom of the ammo and put each end around the orange connectors. It should be just out of the way for the very top pieces of ammo being fired.
And there you have it. Have fun and don't kill anyone.