Introduction: Open a Beer With Almost Anything
Tired of looking for a bottle opener. Sick of people asking you for one. Then this Instuctable is for you!!!! Learn how to open a beer with almost anything. Then watch a fun video I made to demonstrate my technique. Hope you enjoy.
1. Get yourself a beer. It must be a good beer though. If it's a brand that comes
with a twist off cap, then it's probably a cheap nasty beer which means
that your doing it wrong. Go buy some good beer and start over.
2. Get yourself something to use as your bottle opener. You can use almost
anything hard and sturdy (non-breakable\non-damageable objects work
the best). For this demonstration we will be using a lighter because it is
one of the easiest ways to learn, plus in a drinking environment, they are
usually easy to come by.
3. Hold you bottle by the neck so the bottle cap is next to your thumb and open
4. Place "Bottle opener" underneath the rim of the bottle cap at a downward
5. Wrap your index finger around the the bottom of the "Opener" and squeeze
6. In a quick and fluid motion, pull the "opener" down like a lever and it should
pop the cap off with ease.
7. Drink your tasty beverage while watching my fun video which shows you
many different things you can use to open The beers with in the future.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.