Note you will need a
* phillips screwdriver (Make sure is the right one or else you may damage the screw.)
* Try to remember where are the screws goes.
Step 1: Remove Battery and 6 Screws
*Remove the battery
* Remove the screws below the pictures.
* Remove the case in the bottom. There were the memory is.
Step 2: Remove the Keypad
*Look at the keypad. On the both edge slowly remove the pad. On your right bottom there should be the cable. Slowly remove the cable and you should be able to remove the keypad.
Step 3: Remove or Replace Hard Drive
*There are three screws holding the hard drive. Once remove three screws you can remove the hard drive.
Step 4: Remove Cover From Motherboard
* There are six screws that need to be remove. Look at picture.
Step 5: Remove the Motherboard
Look at the picture for details.
Step 6: Motherboard
Now you have motherboard.
Just go backward and put everything back together