And this time, I've added dotted lines to stop all of the connfuzzelingness. ;)
Step 1: Get Yur' Paper
Step 2: Folds, Folds!
1. Diagonal fold.
2. Other diagonal fold.
3. Both vertical and horizontal folds.
Step 3: Squashed Square
Step 4: Straighting Things Out
1. Make those folds.
2. Crease them in.
3. Flip it around and make those same folds like so.
4. Crease those in as well.
5. Fold the top triangle along this line down.
6. View of that action.
7. Unfold everything like in pic.
8. Bring the top corner up.
9. Should end up with this.
10. Flip again and do the same.
Step 5: Thinner Is Better
1. Fold those inward.
2. Crease that.
3. Flip and do the same.
4. Crease and done twith that.
Step 6: Final Touches
1. Take the bottom left corner and bring it up, flattening the bottom.
2. Crease where shown. Should look like this.
3. Another view.
4. Do the same on the other side.
5. Poke one of the sides down to make a head. It really doesn't even have to be a fold, but it looks better folded.
Done! Let your origami crane flap it's way to happiness!
Please comment with any mistakes that I may have made or criticism : ).
; ) - Supitsgreg